As you will notice, I have registered this blog for Entrecard. You should see a badge with the words Drop on it. I'm trying to get traffic for this. Because traffic here means traffic on your sites, too. If you would like to monetize your blog, traffic is very, very important.
I'm temporarily putting the Entrecard badge on top, that way visitors will be encouraged to drop on us.
If you would like to get your own Entrecard badge, sign up here and just follow the procedure, it's fairly simple.
I've been using this on all my blogs and I do get some traffic from it. It gets addicting the first time. :)
The bulk (of traffic) I get though comes from Google. I have also listed our site over there today. If you'd like to do the same, submit your blog's URL here.
I also submitted this blog to Weblogs, Pingoat and Pingomatic.
Pinging is done regularly. If you have updated your site, you could try and ping this often. Read more about Pinging and what it does for your blog here.
Why should I use pinging?
Today’s blogging world is really competitive. It is vaguely said out of the 100 posts being published on blogs, only 1 contains the content which has actually been created. Out of the rest, 9 add some value to the already available content. Out of the rest 90, only 40, transform that information into their own words, and the rest 50 simply post the same content to their blogs….rather splogs.
So you can imagine, how challenging it is to survive and grow, in this world of market driven economy, where blog promotion is the key to success.
No comments:
Post a Comment