THIS SITE IS CLOSED. JOIN US AT TEAM CARNIVAL!

Dear Bloggers,

We are no longer accepting listings for this site.

However, we are now accepting listings to TEAM CARNIVAL and we have a few other activities in line for all bloggers who will join there. Every week, a volunteer host will announce a certain topic of the week. Those who are on the list are encouraged to post an entry on their blogs in line with topic. And then, the host will link you up on her blog. This system will help boost your blog's link and backlisting, a very important SEO technique to getting your blog rates and rankings up.

For more information, samples and a clearer picture of what the carnival is about, please read through Team Carnival's FAQs & GUIDELINES.

This is open to all Filipino Bloggers all over the world. Thank you very much!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Site News: To snippet or not to snippet

If you've noticed, one part of the blog feeds are listed with only the titles of the latest entry in them. There used to be a small portion of your content in there, called snippets. But I'm trying to see if this layout is better. We're already nearing 60 blogs. And I'm trying to avoid a crowded layout.

So, I'm asking you for your opinion. Do you like your feeds with just the title, or would you want snippets included (see the right most column)?

Please vote in the poll I have created just right after the chatbox.

Thanks!

2 comments:

mikay said...

Minds, what about with snippets for the 3 to 5 most recently updated blogs (in the middle column), and all the rest with title only at the right column? Just my 2 cents.

GT Bloggers said...

I saw your post on GT sis, and I've replied. Ang haba ng sagot ko...feeling ko malabo LOL! :) Post ka na lang if clarification is needed.

Followers